This week apple released a new version of its iOS. iOS 12.1.3 is available for download and installation on the iPhone, iPad, and HomePod. This update is only designed to fix bugs and security updates, and does not offer any new features.
iOS 12.1.3 includes bug fixes for your iPhone or iPad. This update:
- Fixes an issue in Messages that could impact scrolling through photos in the Details view
- Addresses an issue where photos could have striped artifacts after being sent from the Share Sheet
- Fixes an issue that may cause audio distortion when using external audio input devices on iPad Pro (2018)
- Resolves an issue that could cause certain CarPlay systems to disconnect from iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max
This release also includes bug fixes for HomePod. This update:
- Fixes an issue that could cause HomePod to restart
- Addresses an issue that could cause Siri to stop listening
There was also a small update to macOS 10.14.3
- This update improves the security, stability, and compatibility of your Mac and includes the following enterprise content: when making a file-sharing connection that uses a valid Kerberos TGT to authenticate, users are no longer prompted to enter credentials.
If you found this article interesting or helpful, check out our other posts!