To Apply, Call 919-249-6590, then Dial 104
Are you looking to work for a 5-star rated company who recently opened a new location in Leland, NC with a huge opportunity for earning potential and growth? Do you LOVE working with customers and delivering a superior client experience to everyone you encounter on the job? Is it your mission to solve technical challenges and fix nearly any computer issue you run into? Do you want to work for a company that invests heavily in its team members and has a focus on constant improvement of both skill set and mindset of employees? If this sounds like an opportunity that is right up your alley, and a challenge you would like to undertake, keep reading.
The Computer Warriors in Leland NC is looking for a computer repair technician with a strong customer service background and sales mindset who is capable of working in a high-performance team of technicians with an incredible team manager towards common goals of delivering a profitable, 5-star experience for our clients. We provide best-in-class computer repairs and phone repair services with a top-notch team and need a computer technician who can help us deliver this 5-star experience consistently by effectively diagnosing devices, repairing them, and communicating with our clients. You will be required to learn the basics of phone repair and will need to be able to handle customer service check-ins, answer questions and phone calls, help assist covering the store when it gets busy / people are out on vacation, and work well with our existing team members.
Please take a few minutes to watch the videos below to learn more about our company culture and the position you will be applying for. If you determine that this is a company you would like to be a part of, we urge you to apply by calling 919-249-6590 and dialing extension 104. You will be asked to leave your contact information and answer several questions. Resume’s are great, but we want to hear from you first and get to know you, and this voicemail system allows us to do just that!
We will be looking to hire this position ASAP, so you can expect to hear back from us shortly if we want to bring to the next round of our hiring process.
Compensation and Benefits:
Base pay for this position is $13-$17/hr along with commissions on personal sales and team goal incentives. Earning potential of over $400 – $700/mo in commissions for this position are certainly within your reach if you are effective and self-motivated.
10 days vacation/ personal leave annually (15 after 5 years with Computer Warriors), 7 paid holidays annually, regular team “fun days,” company paid training and certification reimbursement, and team incentives are among the benefits offered for this position.
Monday – Friday 9am to 6pm with one day off, Saturday 10am-5pm. We are closed on Sundays
- Effectively diagnosing computers and recommending appropriate repair / replacement solutions to our clients
- Performing successful, efficient repairs
- Responsible for an incredible, consistent client experience – ensuring we deliver a superior customer experience from the moment they call in, come by the store, check in their device in for repair, and leave. We have a robust system in place for providing this level of service, and you will be responsible for ensuring this happens every time
- Converting those that call in over the phone to paying customers (help get them in the store for repairs)
- Checking clients in and out using our systems and procedures
- Up-selling appropriate products (protection plans, solid state drives, RAM, phone accessories, etc.)
- Solicit sales of new or additional services or products, including protection plans or replacement computers when appropriate
- Receiving Inventory
- Keeping the store clean, presentable, and organized
- Other duties as assigned
Hungry to grow, learn, and provide awesome service with and energetic, positive attitude. Must have high emotional intelligence and know his or her own limitations (must possess humility). Ability to work well in a team environment and learn new tasks quickly. Must have computer repair experience and be able to aid in customer interface. Desired A+ Certification, but not required.