Do you use FaceTime to keep up with family and friends who own Apple products? If so, FaceTime has several built-in keyboard shortcuts that make navigating FaceTime’s interface a breeze. These shortcuts will work on all macOS versions, but always make sure your device is up to date.
- Expand/ minimize window to fullscreen: Cmd + Ctrl + F
- Switch from landscape/ portrait view: Cmd + R
- Minimize Facetime: Cmd + H
- Minimize everything except FaceTime: Cmd + Option + H
- Minimize FaceTime Window: Cmd + M
- Close FaceTime: Cmd + W
- Turn off FaceTime: Cmd + K
- Quit FaceTime: Cmd + Q
Note: Apple does not permit these shortcuts to be customized or disabled.
If you found this article interesting or helpful, check out our other posts!