- All sales of services, NEW computers, and NEW servers are FINAL.
- We understand that people change their minds about purchases sometimes. We get it. However, we reserve the right to charge a 10% restocking fee on any non-defective returns for used computers and PC components within 14 days of the purchase date.
- We will waive the 10% restocking fee if you bring the system back within 14 days for an upgraded part or computer.
- After 14 days, we will NOT ACCEPT any non-defective returns. Please review our warranty information page to see what qualifies as a defective vs. non-defective return.
- Some services that are over a period of time (like our remote backup services) may qualify for a pro-rated return if canceled before the next renewal period.
Repair Warranty Policy
- All new/refurbished parts and computers come with a 90 day hardware warranty from us unless otherwise specified. Some parts may carry a longer manufacturer’s warranty.
- We will extend the warranty to 1 year for 15% of the purchase price or on any computer or laptop sale ($35 minimum warranty cost).
- Any warrantied computer that is brought to us for a covered repair will either be repaired at no cost to you, exchanged for a comparable unit, or we will offer a full refund if we cannot repair or replace the model. We hold the right to determine the appropriate course of action.
- The Computer Warriors holds the right to review all defectives returns to determine the reason for failure. Only hardware failures due to defective components qualify for free repair work or exchange during the warranty period. Hardware failure due to negligence, improper use, or physical damage do not qualify for free repairs.
- Software issues including viruses or operating system errors are not covered under our warranty.
- Most repairs in our shop are backed by a 90 day warranty, such as power jack repairs, LCD screen replacements, upgrades, and part replacements.
- Virus removal services are covered under a 30 day guarantee program. See our invoice for details or ask at the time services are rendered.
- Payment for all residential services and sales are due at the time services are rendered.
- Business services and hardware invoices are due upon receipt unless otherwise specified.
- Computers that have been purchased or repaired cannot be taken out of the shop until we have received payment in full.
- There will be a $25 fee charged for any returned check.
- If a check is returned from the bank, full payment is due plus the $25 fee in cash only.
- We gladly accept Debit, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover payments.
- PayPal payments are not accepted.
- On orders over $500, we reserve the right to charge a 3% fee for processing credit or debit cards.
- First time residential clients have a $200 limit on personal checks.
- There are not limits on business checks.
Abandoned Computer Policy
- All repairs/purchases must be paid in full before the computer system leaves our office.
- All computers must be picked up within 60 days of the invoice date.
- If a system has been left at our shop for over 60 days without contact from the owner of the computer, the computer is considered abandoned and will be repossessed by The Computer Warriors Inc.